Directions & Hours-TEMPORARILY CLOSED
The Lost City Museum re-opens July 10, 2020.
Here’s what to expect for a safe and healthy museum visit:
- Staff, volunteers and visitors to wear masks, at all times, inside the museum facility.
- Museums are ADA accessible.
- No food allowed, except bottled water.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of distance from other visitors.
- Family group up to 10 persons is allowed, and the group must stay together.
- Expect delays if the museum is busy and the flow of visitors is controlled so as not to exceed capacity and to insure safe distancing.
- Follow the directional arrows and signage through the museum.
- Touchable surfaces will be sanitized throughout the day.
The Lost City Museum is located at 721 South Moapa Valley Boulevard in Overton. Take Interstate 15 to Exit 93, at Overton/Logandale. Drive 13 miles east on Moapa Valley Boulevard (NV 169). Lost City is located just south of Overton on the right side of the road.
From the Valley of Fire State Park and Lake Mead National Recreation Area, take Northshore Drive (NV 169) west. The museum will be on your left when approached from this direction.