The entrance to the Lost City Museum opens into the 1935 Gallery. This space exists within the original adobe brick museum built by the Civilian Conservation Corps, and is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The gallery has been restored to look very much as it did during the 1930s.
The current exhibition features historic materials dating to the discovery of the Pueblo Grande de Nevada, also known as the Lost City. The room contains a wide range of artifacts representing the material culture of the prehistoric Ancestral Puebloans.